Thursday, December 29, 2011

IMAX

Monday Jason was off work for his FOURTH consecutive day...wow, is all I have to say.  We were so incredibly thankful, happy, blessed to have our Daddy here for those four days.  I could really get used to all the togetherness time.  I was also very proud of myself...I had a handful of clients call me and want in both Saturday Christmas eve and or Monday, the day after and if you know me...I always say YES but I didn't...I put my family first!  Although I tacked on Friday as a whole workday, that I never work on:)  

Anyways, Monday we took Drake to the IMAX at the Fort Worth Science museum to see Polar Express.  I tell ya...it was the best day of out of the four days J was off.  Drake was so well behaved at the show, which makes for so much JOY in my heart!  I didn't get a family photo of us on this outing but I wish I would have...I dressed us all alike:)  I just love doing this!  J is such a good sport too.  Oh, should I mention that again my hot hubs styled his hair (whoop whoop)!!  The rest of the day was filled with full out LOUNGING!!!  We enjoyed some friends company later in the evening, played kinect (in which I might have a small obsession with) ate some delicious left overs, then tucked Drake in for our last night all together before Daddy has to head to work again:(  

BLESSED!


I mean look at how cute!?


TWO handsome dudes! Waiting for the "choo choo" movie.


Took this photo with my phone, for the flash on the big one was just a bit much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment