Friday, December 9, 2011

PJ days are our most favorite days!

This past Friday, Drake and I stayed in our Pj's and did household chores.  Well, I did household chores.  Drake played a lot, I played too but my main focus was to get some organization back into this house!  Life as a Lee has been a bit out of practice lately.  With the holidays in full swing, busy at work and all, we've just kind of fallen off.  I would call it a VERY successful day.  Got caught up on laundry, dishes, cleaning and everything put in it's Christmas place.  I made grilled cheese roll ups and tomato soup for lunch, wish I would of taken a picture of these cute little roll ups...Drake and I devoured quite a few, rather quickly.  They were a pinterest inspired dish.  I find my self having a lot of dishes now a days, coming from pinterest.  

Anyways, here is my cutie in his Mickey Pj's, riding his Mickey airplane, while watching Mickey on TV!  GEESH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment