Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Rounds...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I just looove this time of year!  It brings so much joy to my heart knowing that our savior was born on Christmas day!  

The festivities:

Christmas eve, every year we go to my inlaws to EAT, open gifts and hang out.  We had such a wonderful time.  I know this is Christmas and Thanksgiving has long passed but I am so thankful to have such great inlaws...they always go above and beyond with all that they do for my family:)

                                            Drake and mommy heading to Nina and Poppa's!
                                                Drake had to wear a hat just like DADDY!
                    He was so patient...let me take a million pictures, even with gifts placed in front of him:)
                                  Nina and Poppa over did it, yet again!  Drake loves his new ride!
                                                             My sweet family of three!!
                                            Singing their hearts out for CHRIST is BORN!
     Drake and I had so much fun laying out cookies and goodies for Santa and his crew! I have tried very hard and actually been VERY successful in keeping JESUS the reason for this holiday and Santa Claus at a minimum...it was just so cute telling Drake why we had to put out the cookies and milk.etc.  He was so sweet, "oh Santa...can have some of my milk."  You see, Drake doesn't so often SHARE his MILK!!


Look at how cute they are!?

Poor Drake over the past month he has been having troubles with staying in his bed. It first started with the night terrors and then somehow we have started this 4:10 come in mommy and daddy's bed trend.  I seriously plan on after the holidays getting up with him and taking him back to his bed.  But I just couldn't bring myself to do it Christmas morning.  Although I never went back to sleep once he came in. 


Eating his breakfast!

                                             Say CHEESE...let the opening begin!
                                              " Ewww...Mommy got a coffee maker."
Santa brought Drake a new TRUCK...he went absolutely NUTS!  We definitely had a great laugh watching him "drive" this thing!  It's kind of a good thing that I can squeeze myself into this truck with him, otherwise it would have been wrecked instantly! 

Okay so...my ahem, handsome hubby will shake his head when he sees this photo but I just couldn't resist sharing it.  You see he and his work out partner, Anthony have this on going bet of cutting their hair.  Anyways, I am in total support, for I would like to reap the benefits of a FREE meal but Jason is getting tired of it already.  I talked J into styling his hair and OMGEEEEE I had a hard time keeping my hands to myself with him around all day, looking so good:)  This is exactly what this man I fell in love with looked like 6.5 years ago, when we met!



Me and my BUBBA!

                                                     "NO wanna sit with Santa, mommy!"
                                                 Ohhhh....Santa has gifts? Okay, I will sit!

Even Daddy sits...thank you for being such a good sport!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment