Friday, December 23, 2011

Thursdays thoughts...

Today (thursday) is Jason's Friday.  WAHOO...have I mentioned that he will be present from sun up to sun down for FOUR consecutive days!!!??  I am soooo over joyed with this that I just can't seem to contain my excitement! :)  

Today we had a wonderful play date with GREAT friends.  Thank you sooo much Melissa for hosting yet another fun time!  8 kids all 3 and under in one house...you might be thinking we are nuts but it actually went rather smooth!  :)

Tonight we are headed to Prairie Lights with Drake...can't wait for him to see all the pretty lights!  


This little boy is the cutest!


He wanted to take one of me...I had to help a little.  The first 5, either chopped my head off or were way tooooo close!



He absolutely loves the drive thru car wash...it's always on his list of things he wants to do for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment