Friday, December 9, 2011

Just because...

Thursday is a school day and I always pick Drake's clothes out the night before...makes my morning much simpler.  So, I had just picked his clothes out and we were off to take a bath.  We walked into the bedroom and Jason was laying his clothes out for the next morning...he's such a considerate husband.  You see, per Jason's liking, he gets up Monday-Thursday at 5 am and goes to the gym. From there he goes straight to work.  So, that being said, he lays all of his necessities out and all he has to do, is brush his teeth and put his workout gear on and he is out the door.  LOVE HIM!! Bit of a ramble here but I have a point...I had laid out a long sleeve shirt and Drake's vest for him to wear...Jason and I must have been on the same brain wave because he had his vest picked out too. So the next morning I told Drake that Daddy was wearing his vest today..Drake thought we should take a picture of him and send it to Daddy, so we did.  WE took a few extras too!!  

Happy Weekend YA'LL!


No comments:

Post a Comment