Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Weekend!



I can't believe it's over...I mean I feel like it was just Friday morning and I was soo giddy to go on a hot date with the hubs, now its 7:04 Sunday evening.  Lunches are packed house is semi clean (we had an eventful weekend, so it was a little un-kept.) The boys are lounging on the couch and we are about to take baths and hit the hay!  What a great, FAST weekend it has been.

Friday Jason and I got our first TEENAGER babysitter for Drake!!!  Look at us being all BIG and such, LOL!!  I was a little nervous (OKAY, a LOT)  but it went perfect.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, Ice Cream for dessert and Interlochen, to stroll thru some festive lights!  We had a great time, despite me feeling 100% under the weather (just a cold)  we set a rule, to give a SMOOCH on every nativity scene, we saw.  It was a lot of fun! We both made some up, HEE HEE:)

Saturday, I WORKED, oh how I worked.  The boys hung at the house and got a few odds and ends done.  I came home, changed clothes and turned my kitchen into  CRAFT CENTRAL!! I'd love to post pics of all the wonderful Christmas crafts I have been making for the past couple of weeks BUT I know my momma looks on here and I can't ruin her gifts!  So I'll post after the holidays.  Then I cooked a scrumptious dinner; chicken, jalapeno cheddar grits(reatta, LOOK OUT!) and salad.  We ended it with Cake pops from bakery on a hill, YUMMY!

Sunday...Church and our first of 3 Christmas celebrations.  Went to Jason's Paw Paw's and had a yummy lunch and opened presents.  Drake got an adorable Mickey Mouse winter hat, that I am just a lovin'!!! 


                                       Drake...I will cherish these sweet moments FOREVER!!

                                                     TWO HANDSOME FELLAS!
                                                                    STUD muffin!!
                                                 OH how I LOVE the Ipad in the car!!
                                              Playing before all the BIG kiddos take over...

                                                          LOVE our little Family:)
                                                                         Cousins


                                               I mean come on...isn't it the CUTEST hat?!
               
                                      MERRY almost Christmas everyone...Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment