Thursday, December 15, 2011

HCDC Christmas Program


Today was Drake's Christmas party at Church.  He looked absolutely handsome!!  I wish that he acted as well as he looks but hey, he is only 2.  I am truly struggling with him and his "fits/tantrums" here lately.  It seems like they are happening much more often and the arguing...oh, sha'll I even go there??!!! I am just exhausted with it!  I also struggle on what is the best method for "fixing" this issue.  I have prayed and PRAYED about it.  I have repremanded him in the ways that I see fit, due to the mis behavior.  I think that God is speaking to me, it's just whether or not I want to accept his answer, LOL!! I know that this is a phase of life that ALL toddlers and parents face, I guess I just thought that maybe my family wouldn't, haha... I know, hysterical!!  Okay, enough on that subject...I almost feel a little better about it...:)

I would have usually taken umpteen pictures of Drake at the house this morning, before we headed out the door but the weather was yucky and I needed to hit the road.  So we had a mini photo session in my classroom!  Thanks to my friend Brittany for snapping these cuties!  :)


                                                             MR. Cheesy burritos!!

 Drake performing with his class.  I had to hide behind this little tree and I thought I was doing so well...and LOOK I got more tree, than Drake, LOL!

****A ohhhhh so very special THANK YOU to my pals Lindsy and Megyn for taking such wonderful care of this little boy of mine:) **********

1 comment: