Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank you

Sunday night we had the in laws over for dinner.  I made honey balsamic chicken with mac and cheese and broccoli, NOM NOM!  Anyways, we had them over as an appreciation dinner.  You see, we just did an 'add on' at our house, we converted our garage into a playroom, mudroom, office and built on another garage...sounds complicated, huh?  Well, it was.  My sweet father in law made it all happen in 8 weeks and for the most part, all went smoothly.  BUT it wouldn't of been possible without him.  Jason and I thought it would be appropriate to give him a gift in the end because sometimes you just need and deserve more than Thank you.  So Jason (the hunting/gun man) bought him a Ruger hand gun, I believe something 300...ha ha, when Jason reads this he will immediately contact me and educate me on the specific type of firearm and all of its quirky functions.  I will be sooo happy to be informed:)  



                              


I sure LOVE this man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment