Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy 30th birthday to JASON!!

I can finally reveal this to EVERYONE!!!  We celebrated Jason's 30th bday this past weekend.  I planned a SURPRISE party for this special occasion.  If you know me, then that should be enough to said about my name and surprise all in the same sentence but since some of you may not, I'll go ahead and share.  I DON'T do well at SURPRISES!!  You see, I just get soooo excited that I just spill it everywhere!!  HA HA.  I did an AWESOME job at this, until the day of.  I was just running around like a chicken with my head chopped off, and I didn't have very good reasonings for this behavior, therefore the wheels in Jason's head started to turn and he is a VERY persistent person.  He didn't know the extent of it, so it was still very surprising to him. :)  

Sunday was his actual birthday.  Drake and I woke up, made him his favorites for breakfast.  The rest of the day was another surprise for him.  I loaded us up in the truck and started to drive.  I never drive the family, kinda felt funny:)  Anyways,  I dropped Drake at Gramma's and Jason and I headed to Coppell for lunch at his favorite BBQ place, Hard Eight's.  I must say I was equally excited about eating this ohhh my goodness food!!  Then, we headed to BPro for some browsing and purchasing!  Finally we ended at Best Buy, where we purchased a 50" flat screen 3D TV...man ohhh man is it ever the coolest!! So you might be thinking Geez, they kinda go all out for birthdays.  Yes, why we most certainly do, especially when you turn 30!!  



My Momma and Jason




Uncle Todd (hee hee)




The guys!


I LOVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment