Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lately...

So...I know, I know.  I started this blog off so nicely.  I did regular entries and everything seemed up to date.  AND then, I fell off, slowly but surely.  Anyways, I apologize for the out of orderness ( I know that is not a word but I like it!)  that is about to occur.  

We will start with Friday, last Friday.  Another one spent with Gramma and Pappy.  Drake and I headed North, North Grand Prairie that is for the day.  We had a good ol time, what else would you expect from the finest entertainment around these parts.  Gramma is probably the best Gramma in the WORLD, I know everyone that has a good one, is probably shaking there head at this but it's true, MINE is the BEST!!!  

After our stay with my g-parents, we headed back to Midlo and were greeted by these two CUTE, CUTE blondies, Harleigh and Addison.  My mom brought them over as a SURPRISE to all of us.  We begged Uncle Todd for them to be able to spend the night. :) We had a great time!!!  Had a yummy dinner, went to DQ and hung out!! YAY for COUSINS!!





Drake and Gram's way of playing Pool, "BALLS!!"



Tea Party!


BOWLING!!


LOVE EM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment