Monday, November 28, 2011

Decorations!!

Jason surprised us and came home on Saturday night.  Drake and I were both asleep but we were so happy Sunday morning!  After Church, we had a LIIIIISSSSTTTT of things to accomplish; I wont bore you with it but I will say, it was long.  Sunday night, after a yummy dinner...we decorated the tree.  There are some ornaments, I would of placed in different areas but I am going to be a good mommy and leave them where Drake saw fit!  (Yes, yes I am!!) 


Please excuse the TV box in the background...Jason just hasn't gotten around to it:)


He was singing Jingle bells the whole time:)






Stockings...can't wait to STUFF the boys, I got some GOOD stuffers!


The finished project!


This am Drake was a little chilly eating his breakfast, he requested his Mickey blanket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment