Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween take TWO!



Happy Halloween...okay, so this post is a little bit out of order.   The first picture is from Sunday am.  Drake got in bed with us around 6:50 and him and Daddy fell back asleep, while I got ready for church. Soooo Cute they are. 


Halloween eve...Drake and I wearing our "halloween jamas"  as Drake calls them. :)


Now onto Halloween festivities...I worked all day on Monday and my sweet mother in law who always keeps Drake while I work, had him for the day.  I went to pick him up, headed home for a brief.  We rushed around, or should say; I rushed around getting things prepared for the next day: packing lunches, picking out clothes and laying out "jamas" so when we got in from Trick or Treating, we could rinse quickly in the bath and off to la la land.  You see I am a PLANNER and I get really into it...its almost like an adrenal rush for me to have a lot on my plate and have to have everything from brushing our teeth, to wiping our noses on my list of things to check off for the day, ridiculous I know but it's just me!  


Headed off to Aunt He He's and Uncle Jimmy's for Chili dogs and Trick or Treating.



All the CUTE, cute kiddos in their costumes!



Handy Manny has a gun? LOL!!


No, he has a sippy cup!


Drake had sooo much fun.  He wasn't really into Trick or Treating.  He would of much rather be on the Ranger, or on the trailer delegating.  He did go to a few houses but not many at all.  That's okay, we don't need all that candy at our house, just makes your teeth rotten! BUT IT'S SOOO YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment