Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kinda Jealous...




So, as I have mentioned before; Saturdays are busy days.  This Saturday Jason was actually in town (not at the deer lease) but that didn't stop my sweet outdoors lovin' hubby from getting his "fix"  He, Drake and Captain(Justin) headed to the Ranch in Corsicana for some: fishing, shootin' and Ranger riding.  All the while, I worked:(   Jason was sure to send my loads of pictures that he took on his phone, so I was pleased.  Before they left, I was able to snap a few photos...Drake loves going to the Ranch, so he was all amped up and I couldn't get any "cheeses"  I really prefer action shots anyways but every once in a while it's nice to see that sweet smile.  



Captain was trying to get D to stand by him and do the "Lane Frost" but like I mentioned, that wasn't happening! 


I was acting super goofy, trying to help! 




Yes, this is a lighter, gun...it doesn't work, it never has.  So, please rest assured that my sweet child is in not sort of danger.  We are good parents, LOL!! It's just his size and he loves to "pretend hunt" just like Daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment