Saturday, November 5, 2011

TGIF!!




Friday's are GREAT days.  It's the only day of the week that Drake and I do absolutely WHATEVER we want.  I don't have to work and it's just me and him all day long.  This Friday, along with many Friday's we spent the day with Gramma (my Grandma) We met at the Parks mall and rode the carousel, played in the bounce house area, which if you've never been...you should go! totally FUN and very inexpensive.  We shopped a little, that is something kinda from the past...I used to meet my Grandma allll the time before Drake at various malls in the metroplex for some serious shopping, gabbing and eating!  Not really the case anymore, since Drake has come into the picture it's more chasing, and playing; however, we do still get to eat:)  The pictures are not great...as you can see he was way too busy, to stop and give me a "CHEESE"  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend:)


Drake had a little cooking session in the living room while I got ready!



SUCH FUN!





SUPER SPEED RACER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment