Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday MOMMY!



Saturday we celebrated another year of life for my FABULOUS mom.  Whatever do people do without MOM'S???  Ohhh, how my heart goes out to them.  We won't discuss her age, (ahem...48) I know, I know...she doesn't look a day over 30!  I love you mom!  Jason was absent at this event, you see it's opening Rifle season.  More times than not, he is not present for her birthday bashes.  We kept it pretty simple this year, with Dad and I cooking a scrumptious dinner for the family.  ANNNDDDD...for dessert, we had her FLAVORITE...Red Velvet cupcakes(ooohhh cupcakes from SpRiNkLeS, how I love theee!)  Drake had a blast and passed out in the car on the way home.  What a great birthday Mom...hope you enjoyed as much as I did! :)


Preeeettttyyyy!!


4 generations: Gramma, Dad, Drake and ME


Pappy...LOVE this man! 


Where's Drake??


"HERE I AM!!!"



Yes...YES...yes!!!



Addi-patti melt and Drake tooling it.  


Washy, washy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment