Friday, November 11, 2011

Out of touch...


Well, HELLO again.  This has been a BUSY, busy week.  Which is a good thing, because it means we are doing well. :)  It's Friday afternoon, Drake and I are just waiting on daddy's arrival and we are off to dinner.  This is something that rarely happens, we (well, I) generally cook dinner at home.  Which we both prefer but sometimes, it is nice to go out to eat, ya know??  

A little catch up, on life here in the Lee house hold...I went to an infertility doctor on Wednesday (Dr. Anil Pinto) referred by a very reliable and trust worthy source, man she steered me in the right direction; he was GREAT!  I am on birth control, to give my body the proper amount of estrogen and prog. needed to function well enough to menstruate. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I'D WANT A PERIOD but man oh man do I!!!  So anyways, taking this for 5 months, praying it will be the cure but if not, I will need to give myself injections of the hormones, in order to conceive.  Doctor says, he doesn't think it will come to that BUT if it does, I will have an immediate response. 

Now onto what everyone really likes to see and talk about... DrAkE... 



This is how he approached me Tuesday afternoon.  Silly little guy, he is!



He's such a daddy's little helper, Jason wouldn't call it help BUT he's just too cute to deny his "help!"


Drake LOVES mickey mouse and all of his friends...


The GANGS all here!! :)



HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment