Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Swimming with fRiEnDs!!

Best thing to do on a HOT, July day...SWIMMING with friends!  That's just what we did today.  Thanks to a sweet friend for opening her home and backyard haven up to a rowdy group of toddlers!  WOWEE!! We had a great time!  I am soaking up this summer with Drake, knowing that it's our last year, just the two of us.  I am so over joyed about having a sibling for Drake but I just want to make sure that I get in all my time with my soon, not to be baby anymore.  Sniff, sniff!!

Life at the Lee household will soon be changing it's face! We placed an order for Drake's BIG boy bed last week and should be getting it in, next week.  I am sooo pumped about it!  A BIG thank you to my dear in-laws, I sure don't know what I would do without them!?!?  Purchased Drake's bedding last night and absolutely CAN'T wait to put it all together!  Although, we really need to be working on Mr. Drake sleeping in his own ROOM!!! Geesh, we are going on 7 months of him coming in our room every night, between 12am and 2am!  In the past month he has now stopped getting in bed with us but only making him self a "cozy, comfy pallet" on the floor, right next to my side.  Yes, it's cute and I love seeing his eyes flicker open every morning and say "hi, mommy! Can we eat pancakes!?" but it's just not where he needs to sleep.  Now, yes I am the parent and need to be more firm on this...I am giving myself DAILY pep-talks but come middle of the night, I just can't muster up the strength to do something about it.  I'm hoping that this "NEW" room will help me out!?:/

Well...until next time, stay COOL y'all!




Drake and Kipton, too cool!



TREASURE!!!


Sweet, sweet Claire!


No comments:

Post a Comment