Saturday, July 21, 2012

Being a boy=NAKED?!

I suppose when you are a little boy it's alright to run around naked!?  Well, my little Drake sure believes so!  Ya, know a few months back he and I were outside, he was playing in his sand box and I was flipping through a magazine.  I look up and he's standing there, facing out of his sand box, pants around his ankles, giggling uncontrollably and tt'ing!!! LORD, mercy me.  I couldn't help but burst out laughing, when asking; "just what are you doing MISTER?!" From there on out...it had begun...we never come inside to potty anymore.  Tuesday night we had a couple pallets of grass delivered for our mess of a backyard, soon to be not!  After dinner, the boys like to go outside(okay, so I ship them out!) so I can clean up after dinner.  I walk out and much to my surprise Jason is manning the water hose and DRAKE is completely naked, running around with a bucket.  


                                                   We even potty outside with friends! LOL!
                                                          Naked watering...so much FUN!




Heading out to lunch with grandma!

                                   Friday night, movie IN, at the Lee Cinema...showing Puss in boots!
                                    We had such a FUN time watching a movie in our living room, popped                  
                                popcorn, ate ice cream and m&m's!  I will cherish these moments FOREVER!!!

15 comments:

  1. The kids has even peed in my yard MULTIPLE times. Most recently in the backyard with the girls out. They were like "what the??" You just turn around and there he is. tt-in it all out. You can't say anything, its too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little ones are so young and careless I miss the days when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both ur sons have cute asses would love to see how cute their tiny dicks are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTF?! Although I have to agree that I would also love to see how cute their tiny dicks are Joebob 510

      Delete
  4. Joebob 510....your not alone....I want to shove my cock in thier butts and make them eat my cum :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I likecto suck there little dicks cum in their but hole and make them suck mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall ARNT ALONE. i would like fk em all day lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, love to fuck their tight asses and cum in there hard! Would also love to see his balls to suck him off and wank them until they cum all over me!! I love to see little kids naked!!!

      Delete
  7. I love you both sons Bare Bums l would like two lick they Bare Bum holes they Bare Bum holes will taste very nice very good

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you spanked you 2 sons Bare Bottom what do you use do you use your hand or do you use a ruler or do you use a wooden spoon or do you use a hairbrush?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! What sexy little boys and cute little ASSES! they make me so HORNY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://simplythekids.blogspot.com/
    https://sevillefamilyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y El Niño Y Tu Pilin Y Tu Culo Me Lo Puedes Mostrar Y Tu Pilin, Pitó, Verga Pelenga Y El Tilin Y El Segundo En El Culo, Culo, Culo

    ReplyDelete