Monday, January 9, 2012

Rainy Monday...


So, today on this rainy Monday...while everyone was busily working at work, I was lounging at home!  I do usually work on Mondays and have looong days but this is my slllloooowwww time at work.  I had one client first thing this morning, returned to pick a very happy little boy up and informed him of our whole day together :)  Makes my heart sooo happy, that he loves his mommy so much!  

While Drake napped, I worked on my just a few days late "new years resolution".  I don't think I have ever had a new years resolution.  Mostly because I probably wouldn't stick to a "diet" or "workout" new years resolution...and that seems to be the number one resolution!  Anyways...mine is to pray more, and more diligently!  So, with that being said I have developed a prayer journal.  I am overly excited about this journal and all the things that encompasses. I have made a vow, to at least write in it once a week BUT I very much so hope that I get to more often than that! 


While I cooked us up and YUMMY dinner, Drake (aka my shadow) stacked cooking dishes!  



When GOD gives you rainy days, give your kids piggy back rides! :)


My Prayer Journal...


I will be praying individually for our family members, as well as other major topics such as; Grace, Faithfulness, Forgiveness and Healing.  



Happy Monday...have a good rest of the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment