Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love is PATIENT...



Another week has come and gone!  I am finding a hard time to capture words today...so I am just going to leave you with these pictures...


When the weather doesn't permit for bubbles to be blown outside, we just blow them in Mommy's sink anyways!


BATH time before daddy and Drake's night out!


A little paint job on the tub! :)


He was sooo confused as to why I wasn't going to dinner with them BUT they had a great time!


Dancing at the Birthday party...has to always steal the attention! Wonder where he gets that!?  Ahem...Jason LEE!! 



Poppa brought his tractor over to move the shed today.  "OHHHH BOY!" Drake shrieked! It was soo stinkin' cute.  Poppa asked him if he could leave it for a while.  Drake placed his hand on his hip and closed his eyes, exhaled slowly and then said "YES!!!"  His personality is soo adorable. 


Just see sawin'


This photo melts my heart.  Poppa had said goodbye and Drake let him get a good ways away before he decided he needed just one more HUG!  I am sooo happy that I had my camera with me.  Ohh, wait, I always have my camera with me.  


LOVE HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment