Friday, January 13, 2012

Drinking from my saucer...


"I am drinking from my saucer because my cup has overflowed!"

Life is GREAT, isn't it?!  This week was filled with God's work and his praise.  Got to hang with my little man on Monday.  Started a bible study with a good friend, that I think is going to be an awesome study!  Worked Wednesday and got to spend a little time with my GMA! Had a low key Thursday night, at home with my two favorites!  And here we are Friday.  Drake and I have enjoyed the day at home, with a few errands to be run and then I'm off to watch a friend try on wedding dresses...soo excited and happy for you Megan!  The boys are going to set out for a dinner date.  LOVE that Jason wants to treat Drake. :)  


Daddy taught Drake this, without even directly teaching him...MONKEY see, MONKEY DO!


So CUTE!!

Happy end of the WEEK y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment