Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break?!





Well, Spring Break has come and gone!  It went so fast too!!  I shouldn't complain and nagg at the fact that I was sooo insanely busy with work both Monday and Wednesday, that I didn't even enjoy myself but I am going too.  Only because once I had the time to actually take Drake to go do things (Thursday and Friday) he was not feeling well.  Thankfully it's just an allergy attack but it's almost as bad as being diagnosed with croup and or bronchitis.  The poor kid just coughs his head off. 

Our Thursday and Friday were spent at Doctor visits and at home making the best of it!  


We made a tent out of sheets and Drake actually fit in a pillow case, LOL!!




A Safari Hunt


I found you!



Watched Lilo and Stitch, 3 times!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment