Friday, March 2, 2012

80's in Februaury...


It's February 27 and it is forecasted to be 82 degrees today!  Geesh!  I do like this weather but I kinda like it COOOOLLLDDD too.  I love to snuggle up on the couch with lots of blankets and hot apple cider, looking at a beautiful fire in the fireplace.  We didn't get too much of that this winter but OHH well.  Drake got a remote control car for Christmas that we just stumbled upon the other day...he had such a blast tormenting the dogs with it, HAHA!  Mommy and Drake have had a lot of together time, for I have been exxxtremely sloooww at work.  A good thing, yes...because I get to spend the days with this cute little fella but a bad thing because no work=no money! :(  It's always like this after the holidays...It'll pick back up in the Spring.  :)


He thought this was just to cool!


I hadn't cleaned this table in...I don't know how long.  It took nearly a whole roll of paper towels.  But he sure enjoyed eating outside.  Need to go buy new cushions for the chairs...add it to the list!



HAPPY Wednesday!  SUNSHINE happy DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment