Friday, March 2, 2012

Pizza Picnic


Per Drake's request today we enjoyed pizza for lunch on the patio, another request by the little man.  

I wanted to go for a walk this am, and probably still should have but you see, I tried out yoga for the first time last night and man ohhhh man, let me tell ya...I am sore!  My arms and my feet especially...I know, my feet?!?!  It's so weird but I guess it means I did something right!  I thoroughly enjoyed it...I'm going back Sunday.  I have a lot to learn...some of the poses, I didn't even attempt for I didn't want to end up in the ER!  Ha ha.

Looking forward to this weekend...we don't have anything planned.  Good 'ol relaxing, family time.  


"God our Father, thank you for our food.  Bless you, me, mommy and daddy. Amen!!"  He says the same thing every single time.  He has changed it a bit from when he first started but it's pretty much the same.  I am so proud of him.  I don't have to remind him much anymore.  It does however kinda go out the window at other places, out to eat or friends houses but all in all he's a pretty good prayer!  

"MmmmMMmmm...Yummy to my tummy."

Happy WeekEND!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment