Sunday, April 1, 2012

'Row, Row, row your boat!'



Drake's currently into singing.  There are a few tunes/songs that he really likes.  Number one being 'Row, row row your boat!'  He's so cute while singing it.  Today, it was the only way I could get him to eat his lunch.  I tell ya, I bet I sang that song 80+ times.  Hey, it worked!  

So, I haven't exactly been updating my blog, as I should but LIFE has taken over.  HAHA!! 

The weather has been B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!! As you can see in the pictures to follow, I think most of them are outdoors.  

I love this little guy and all that he is wrapped up to be!  His imagination, keeps life interesting.  I tell ya...he's got a pretty elaborate one.  Just like his DADDY!  


His bubble puppy.  A treat from toys r us, bought over spring break.  He was sick with none other than allergies, so we didn't get to have much fun!  



If Drake never gets a brother or sister, he might be OKAY...he's formed a sibling relationship with these k-9 critters!  They definitely have that LOVE/HATE relationship. 



I mean c'mon...clearly he dressed himself! HAHA


Treat with daddy, from WALMAR-K!!



Riding his bike!


Such a BIG boy!



Bye mom...I'm going to Anna's house, then walmar-k!  



Now today...the boys headed off to the Ranch for some shootin' and fishing.  I on the other hand headed off the feed my Hunger Games obsession!  Went and saw the movie with a girlfriend.  God is good, ALL the TIME!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment