Monday, February 20, 2012

Moooove on Monday!

Monday again!?  There needs to be something done about making the weekends longer, and done ASAP!  I am in desperate need of more Daddy home in the mornings days.  
Anyways, I am alive and well, so I suppose I shouldn't complain about adding another day to the weekend for more than likely selfish reasons, ha!  

This morning was a bit chilly and WINDY!  So we couldn't play outside :(  The normal flash cards and songs just wasn't satisfying this toddler of mine.  Soooo...I busted out some finger paint and away we went to the bath tub.  At first, he was insisting on being totally naked.  It took me getting in fully clothed, showing him how the activity was to be played before he would agree.  We compromised with not wearing a shirt:)  

HoRmOnAl/ExPaNdInG our FAMILY in this decade, UPDATE:  Well,  had a follow up appointment on Friday.  Dr. P, is ordering the injections for once I start my period...which should be within two weeks of today.  I ended my round of progesterone pills last night.  I will be wearing the estrogen patch for one more day.  Then a cycle should occur within 7-14 days.  Following that will be the injections.  I watched a youtube video with a good friend on Thursday, YIKES-arama!!!  Although I am willing and fully capable of doing these injections, it is a bit overwhelming to watch these videos.  I tell ya what, this whole battle and "issue" has brought serious, S.E.R.I.O.U.S. knowledge of how precious and what miracles babies really are.  I mean Jason and I tried ONE time to become pregnant with Drake...what a blessing!!  

Here are a few picture from our TUB Fun!!





HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment