Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogging daily is for the BIRDS...

OKAY...so I have aloud myself to fall short of what I wanted to accomplish with my blog.  I set out to use it as a daily to weekly, family journal.  I started off GREAT(frosted flakes, tiger voice) but I have since dwindled.  So, I have now decided that I am just going to do it when I can.  

Easter

WE had such a fabulous Easter weekend.  Clinton(UB) came in town with his little girlfriend Megan.  They are too cute for words, I am so proud they have found one another! We had a cookout at our casa...enjoyed some muy deliciouso food, followed by of course a scrumptious dessert.  I absolutely LOOOVE dessert.  And we just hung out, the Rangers game was one, so we all know what Dad and Clinton were doing! hee hee



Drake was yelling at him; "UB,YOU NEED YOUR HELMET!!!"


My Daddy!


These men in my life, wont take their glasses off FOR nothing!


This little one right here, stole my WHOLE heart!!!

                                                 
                                                                  Just a SWINGIN'

                                                                       The HUBS!!
                                                                Easter morning finds!


                                           Drake, Zaine and Braeden hunted LOTS of eggs!
                              I absolutely LOVED Drake's enthusiasm, after each egg find!
                                                Zaine, Stone, Drake and Braeden...cute BOYS!
Family...gotta LOVE 'em!

1 comment: