Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Changin' patches and takin' pills!



Hello again!!  Well, I've been absent to my blog lately...a little preoccupied with "Life".

Lately, Jason and I have been praying diligently about expanding our family.  Dr. P has now put me on estrogen patches, in which I change every 3 days.  Along with taking two progesterone pills at night.  Lord, am I ohhh so ever thankful that he told me I could take them both at night because the side affects, whew wee boy!!! SCARY!!  I am the type of gal that if I read the side affects...it'll happen to me! The patch makes me ohhhh so ever sleepy and a little "testy" but hey, I am willing and able to do whatever it takes, at this point.  I am beyond frustrated at this point! I have another Dr. P appt on Friday...I will be learning how to give myself daily injections of estrogen and progesterone.  HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!  Who in the world would of ever thought that at 26 year old, pretty darn healthy one at that would have such a fit in becoming pregnant!?  Especially after becoming pregnant soooo easy with Drake.  Makes me wonder why!?  I am just trusting his timing!  :)  

So...here are pictures of life as a LEE, lately.  Drake is soooo smart, that kid is just a mess!  I am sooo loving life right now...the flexibility we are gaining in the "toddler days"  not feeling so rushed to do things and get home in time for nap and bed.  Although, I am still pushing these things to be taken and done at a certain time, it's just getting easier.  


My two LOVES before Church one Sunday morning.



This little mess of a boy LOVES to play in the dog pen!!



Drake as Handy Manny!!  "You break it, WE fix it!" He's such a little tool fanatic!


Cute, C.U.T.E, CUTE!!!




Chicks definitely DIG Super Heroes...and I especially DIG this one in particular!  This house is filled with sooo much LOVE for this little munchkin'!  




Happy Valentine's Day!  



Drake is really becoming a "better" eater.  I am finally finding healthy and nutritious food items that he enjoys eating.  Although corn isn't the "best" vegetable, it's much better than other things.  Sausage (snoausage) is his absolute favorite.  I buy these chicken sausages from Sprouts that are extremely expensive but I can justify it, if it's healthy and he LOVES them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment