Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer LOVIN'

Well...well, we meet again. This means, I have finally found time to do a little uploading of photos.  SUMMER...wow, it's really hard to believe; isn't it?!  It sure does feel like it outside, right!!??  Drake and I have spent LOTS of time on his new "park" in our backyard, aka the swing set.  He is absolutely in LOOOVE with it.  When it got delivered to the house, he thanked the delivery truck driver unconditionally.  Then, when J arrived home from work (all day) he promptly addressed the fact that it only required screws and a hammer for proper assembly.  Jason and I looked at one another and simply couldn't hold back, we laughed soooo hard!  He's such a smart little guy...makes us sooo PROUD!

This week, Drake and I are at VBS at hillcrest.  We are having such a great time!  I have been blessed to be his teacher this year and BOY let me tell you, I have a WHOLE new respect for Drake's teachers in the past.  HE IS A MESS!  I mean, he has good manners, goes to the bathroom and cleans up his messes but lord have mercy, I thought he was busy at home...WOWEE!!!

Here are pictures showing what we've been up to!


Ice cream time...every night, after bath time!


our PARK!!!




Such a cutie pa tootie!!


Drake's taking pictures all the time!


Daddy eating his ice cream!


Making a bed in the living room:)  Wishing he'd let us to allow for him to sleep here!


Drake's newest request, EVERY morning!!  



What we have honestly been doing...!


Took D bowling for the first time...he LOOOVED it!




COOL kid on the BLOCK!  Heck in the city! hee hee:)


No comments:

Post a Comment