Friday, October 28, 2011

Perfect chaos




I titled this blog 'perfect chaos' because it's soooo my family!  I would like no part in being perfect.  I don't try at all to act, or play the part.  I simply live life to the fullest and if we accomplish great things along the way, that's just bonus, Amen?  The chaos part well, that's easy to explain...just take a look at the few photos I have shared with this blog.  Well, after a very cooped up "sick"day, when Daddy got home Drake and Mommy were anxious to do something.  With the Ranger game being postponed, there was nothing left to do but carve our pumpkin.  I really don't know why we carve a pumpkin?  We don't display it on our front door step, their is nobody around to see it.  Anyways, we sure had a GREAT time doing it.


So cute this little dude!


Let the carving begin!


So in love...


I guess he was still hungry?


Let this be the start of my chaos description...






                                               Two handsome boys with our Jack 'o lantern!

No comments:

Post a Comment