Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On your mark, get set...BLOG!

Okay, so here we are just a few short months away from 2012.  Seriously, 2012...how weird does that sound??  Well, weird or not...it's almost here.  I am sooo excited about starting this blog.  I have gone to sign up several times before and with everything else that I do,  I always like to run it by the hubby.  Every time I would bring it up, he always responded with; "I don't want my life on the internet!"  Well, I agreed with him every time and just went on.  It wasn't until this past Monday evening on the way to a women's bible study, with a sweet friend that she convinced me!  All it took for her to say was instead of scrapbooking,  I blog.  You see, I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING! Like, love it!!  But it's nearly impossible to do with a toddler around.  Just as soon as you get it all out during nap time and scrap a page, it's time to put it all away.  And the cost...should I even go there??  So, she tells me that she does this and prints the books...how smart is she?  SMART!!! So, here's to my first BLOG, CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment